Smooth Promotions is a team family organization where we stay true to our values. We are on a journey to sustainably be the industry benchmark for quality and innovative service delivery to target audiences and clients. We also have the vision to optimize stakeholder value by consistently delivering superior returns on investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: TV Producer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You are to co-ordinate and supervise all aspects of the production of any assigned program, from the creative to the administrative
- Plan the shooting and production schedule related to the assigned program
- Ensure that all production projections/activities meet the required standard and expected time frame.
- Conduct meetings at regular intervals with all production crew and other stakeholders related to the progress of the production
- Producers shall be part of our project execution team
- To develop a media plan, and direction, produce content and execute a digital strategy
- Always apply professional knowledge, technical ability, and discretion in avoiding hitches of any form or manner that is capable of undermining the standard, integrity, and overall image of broadcast authority
- Be available at all times when needed to team up with other members of staff to ensure the conception development, execution, and/or success of any programs, events or occasions of the station
- Oversee the production of assigned programs and take full responsibility for their final production rating
- Determine the quality, content, guest, and member of the production crew, as well as the synoptic and direction of assigned programs
- Conceive newer ideas that can help in improving the quality, content, viewership capacity, and overall production and commercial rating of each program under you.
- Develop strategies and execute project proposal
- Work with the team of change agent
- Embark on content comparison and benchmarking of some of our programs to those of our major competitors, from time to time and submit reports, as at when due.
- Offer suggestions and report on the day-to-day running, recording, and scheduling of programs assigned to you.
- Make your professional input in all areas of your production chain, which includes, but is not limited to: script-writing, most preferred to cast, set design, crew, director, etc
- Be able to suggest and explore all identifiable revenue-boosting, opportunities available in the content of programs assigned to you for sustaining the station’s operation
- Any other duties, roles, and/or responsibilities assigned to you by a superior officer
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3-5 years of experience.
- Proven experience as produa cer
- Deep knowledge of production management
- Attention to detail
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability
- Excellent organizational and leadeleadershipls
- Candidate shouldn’t be above 30 years
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “TV Producer2 as the subject of the email.