We are a leading digital-first Yoruba news platform that revolutionises the way breaking news is delivered to the Yoruba-speaking community. With a 24-hour TV presence, our platform ensures that our audience stays informed about the latest developments from across the world, all presented in modern and easily understandable Yoruba language.
We are looking for a digital journalist with a strong understanding of the Yoruba language, both written and oral. The ideal candidate will have experience in writing and editing news stories, as well as a strong understanding of social media platforms.
- Write and edit news stories in Yoruba
- Gather and verify news stories
- Manage social media channels
- Work with other members of the editorial team to produce high-quality content
- Experience in writing, translating and editing Yoruba news stories
- Strong understanding of the Yoruba language, both written and oral
- Experience with social media platforms
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
How to Apply:
If you are a highly motivated and experienced digital journalist with a strong understanding of the Yoruba language, we encourage you to apply.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter indicating your Social Media handles to this eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject of mail:: Yoruba Digital Journalist
Deadline: July 15th 2023