The Nigerian Institute of Journalism (NIJ) has announced the opening of the 2021/2022 admission into full-time and part-time programmes for ND, HND and PGD courses.
The Institute is the foremost school of journalism in Nigeria which specializes in the training of Journalist and professionals in the field of Journalism. The Institute offers programs in National Diploma, Higher Diploma and specialized programs as well as short term certificate courses.
The instructions below will help guide you through the application process and answer all your questions.
Nigerian Institute of Journalism aims to provide prospective students with as much information as possible about our academic programmes, the application and admissions process. In addition to exploring our website, prospective students can join our electronic mailing list to get information about Nigerian Institute of Journalism admissions and more.
Non-Refundable Application Fee
- The application form fee is non-refundable.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date.
- An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
To Apply for our 2021/2022 ADMISSION
- Fill the Form Carefully. Use a functional Email Address.
- Click on Start Application – Create Account if you have not created account before.
- If You have Created Account, Click Continue Application – Login Here to continue the application process.
STATUS OF APPLICATION
After submission of your form, you can always check the status of your application by logging into the portal again. However, you will receive important email messages as it relates to your application status.